Provide remote support to the Global Support Center in order to assure accurate, timely and comprehensive deliverables. Serve as critical communication link between the Global Support Center and site management.
- Assist Global Support Center Traffic Desk with real-time management.
- Provide support for shift bids, shift reassignments, vacation bids, voluntary time-off and personal time-off as well as daily reschedule processes.
- Provide administrative support for daily, weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Liaison with other management to assist the Global Support Center.
- To support and access on-site tools to assist with statistical analysis focused on quality and performance standards.
- Provide support to Global Support Center to provide accurate staffing projections on current and future business.
- Assist with schedule exception entry as needed.
- Manually adjust breaks and lunches in order to maximize coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree preferred and/or related experience.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Solid understandings of call centers.
- Workforce management tools (TCS and/or IEX preferred).
- Strong communication skills in varied environments.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Own a computer and internet access
- Ability to Work from home