The graphic designer/ visual communicator will be responsible for creating visual ideas that vividly inform about career opportunities offered by the company, across all the countries in the AMERICAS region, to ultimately increase the organization’s recruitment funnel and also maintain a strong online company voice through social media in order to increase the visibility of company’s brand. This will be done primarily by designing artwork, text, and audiovisual collateral using graphic design software. His/her creations will be streamed in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other web applications.
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Creates designs and concepts to promote brand awareness on social media, aligning to the global communication standards while connecting to local audiences.
- Prepares finished copy that narrates the visual propositions.
- Creating presentations to show created content to diverse stakeholders.
- Design multi-channel marketing materials from inception to completion in web formats and more specifically Illustrations (diagrams, pictograms, logos, computer graphic); Presentations (PowerPoint – Word); Site Branding and web banners.
Bachelor degree in graphic design, visual communications or equivalent.
- 1 year of professional Graphic Design experience minimum.
- Mac OSX and Windows Operating System
- 1 year experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
- Proficient in Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word), DTP (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Video (Premiere, After Effects).
- Must be responsive and versatile and have strong organizational skills
- Be able to handle and prioritize tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Must have a “get it done” attitude and be attuned to the corporate world and its graphic specifications
- MS Office Suite, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok).
- Video experience with shooting (Canon 5D, Panasonic GH4), editing and photography- This skill is a plus.
- Candidates will be expected to present a portfolio of their work
- Open to Feedback
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish is a plus.