This role will be responsible for building and managing our growing supplier data including supplier onboarding, supplier maintenance and/or providing quality assurance over onboarding and maintenance requests. On a daily basis, this position will interact directly with Sitel associates to ensure compliance of the Global Procurement Policy and country specific laws. The candidate will use multiple web-based systems to accurately create, maintain and validate supplier master data in a timely basis.
- Processes Vendor requests to ensure proper routing approval and receipt of complete vendor package.
- Responsible for due diligence of all Vendor requests, including bank change verification.
- Stringent adherence to best practices to ensure the integrity of all data change requests.
- Must be a skilled communicator in order to work with Purchasing and remote accounting teams in each region via chat, phone, or email correspondence.
- Provide support and training to new and existing users who experience issues with vendor requests
- Prepare vendor mass update request as needed
- Assist manager with performing root-cause analysis on master data integration problems. Recommend and execute corrective action
- Assist manager in the governance of change requests.
- Review Vendor Master Data requests to ensure high quality data is available to execute Global Procure-To-Pay business processes.
- Assist manager with constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the master data to ensure uninterrupted business continuity
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure internal controls, policies and procedures are enforced.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with data validation and analysis preferred
- Previous experience with Purchasing, Audit or Procurement a plus
- Strong self-initiative, leadership, communication, interpersonal, strategic, planning and organizational skills
- ERP Vendor Master and Payments experience desired; SAP experience is a plus
- Strong Excel skills required
- Comfortable with large volume of data
- Carries out all duties in accordance with the company mission and philosophy
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to think strategically, look forward and plan tactically and logically
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
- Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change
- Comfortability learning new software/tools with minimal supervision
- Attitude is everything. Must be open to learning, collaborating, and helping where needed
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED WORKING HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on call as necessary.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
French, Spanish, German or Portuguese a plus.
AUTHORIZATION TO WORK:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the country where applying, no legal assistant will be provided for work permits.
|Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.