To supervise Quality Assurance, be able to compile statistical data and provide analysis of quality trends, and center performance to report to Departmental Managers so that quality of participants will be maintained.
- Analyze behaviors driving QA performance and provide directional input towards different KPI opportunities.
- Monitor, coach and counsel representatives in an on-going development
- Maintain communication between Training Department and Operations.
- Partner with Coaches to provide feedback of team performance, create and drive actions to improve customer satisfaction and reduce agent errors.
- Develop reports integrating statistical analysis on action planning.
- Prepare and host calibration sessions with client.
- Project work – at the request of the client or their engineering team – specific call types/findings will be requested and will require a ‘deep dive’.
College degree or equivalent work experience.
1 year minimum of Customer Service experience.
- Proven success in motivation and leadership.
- Demonstrate strong ability in statistical analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Great written and oral communication abilities
- Time management, organization and multitasking abilities when working on different projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in teams and embrace new challenges.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software packages (Word, Excel and Power Point).