Senior Manager PMO
Responsible for defining the organizational structure of the project and for interfacing with the functional organizations associated with project tasks. Directs and controls all work performed within the framework of the work breakdown structure (WBS), and has the authority for WBS element’s task assignment and master project schedule(s). Makes final decisions on tradeoff studies, and task changes within the contract statement of work. Responsible for daily communications and formal project reviews with both client and Sitel management teams.
- Managing large/complex projects with an enhanced operational or technical specialty
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standard, that all projects have cost, quality and timescale defined objectives and are managed in accordance with those objectives.
- Review and develop project documentation to meet changing business requirements.
- Effective client interaction.
- To support the continuous improvement and evolution of the ePMO.
- Provide PM oversight on assigned projects where a PM is involved. Facilitate project launch meetings between stakeholders and PM, review PM project plans, attend project planning meetings, and provide guidance and coaching to the PM.
- Provide periodic project status updates to senior management.
- Assist with training new PMs in Sitel methods, tools, and procedures.
- Identifying, tracking, and managing project tasks, and resolving project issues.
- Proactively disseminating project information to all stakeholders.
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating project risk.
- Ensuring that the overall project solution is of acceptable quality.
- Proactively managing scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management procedures.
- Defining and collecting metrics to give a sense for how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable.
- Managing the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
Four-year college degree in a business –related field or equivalent experience.
Project management and contact center operations experience. Minimum 3 years Project Management experience. Experience managing successful large/complex projects.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Ability to resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Must have ability / desire to work independently and with a cross functional team.
- Excellent technical skills (MS Project, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent understanding of the call center industry and Sitel operations
- Prefer Prince2, PMI Project Management Professional or equivalent certification desired.
- Travel up to 50%. International travel may be required. Extended stays may be required
- Gather, evaluate, and analyze data; monitor trends; prepare reports, and present recommendations working individually or within team.
- Monitors projects and teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept.
- Provide support to CCM management team to support achievement of Company and Client goals.
- Create, maintain, and deliver PDLC documentation deliverables and reports to include requirements gathering, facilitation of workshops and process mapping current vs future state designs, all governance documentation: project status, RAID logs, process flows, SDLC traceability matrices, forecasted vs actual expenses, and cost-benefit analysis of new initiatives.
- Meet with clients (Internal and External) to take detailed ordering briefs, facilitate workshops and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Coordination and completion of projects working directly with clients, other peers, team members, key stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He/She will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are accomplished.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Experienced in change management methodology and ability to transform projects into “change” transformations for the organization – Day in life scenarios
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- 1- 2 years’ project management experience, SDLC, BI, process improvement, change management with both operational and IT type projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating ability to work independently and successfully within a cross-functional team.
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Word, MS Project).
- Knowledge of Smartsheet, Salesforce, Contact Centre Technologies (Genesis, inContact, ACD, Digital platforms, IEX), Business Intelligence Technologies (BO) an asset.
- Effective organization and time management abilities.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of general business management, basic accounting, and work processes.
- Strong understanding of the call center industry a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and manage confidential and sensitive data.
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in a business related field preferred and/or related experience.
- PMP certification a plus, not required.
- Change Management, Process improvement, SDLC, Six Sigma a plus, not required.