Lead a QA team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- In partnership with Operations leadership and training teams, to create, to develop, and to drive actions to improve customer satisfaction, handle times, reduce agent errors, improve FCR, and different KPIs.
- Manage the output of the quality process through calibration sessions, spot monitoring, report review and analysis of trends.
- Being able to partner and lead motivational activities through fun environment (either thru incentives and being cost efficient oriented).
- Develop, create and coordinate actions to maintain an environment full of useful information that may drive improvement in different KPIs.
- Provide support to a team of 6+ quality assurance specialists/analysts
- Provide directional input towards Account Opportunities in all KPIs.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all QA’s ensuring that they are following their assigned tasks.
- Measure, report and communicate metric goal attainment for assigned team, account and LOBs
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all the QA Team, associates, operations and sharing of ideas and best practice are daily key contributors to operational excellence.
- Coordination of responses to any client change control requests.
- Manage client communication related to procedures, quality controls, product knowledge, skill reinforcement, etc.
- Client nurture and fluent communication are key in this role.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth ability to understand operations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish languages.
- Must have excellent presentation skills in group and individual settings.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exercises superior creative resolution skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to change in the work environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
|Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.