Didn’t you feel stressed out the very first time you had an interview? It might be even harder if you have never had one before and especially if it’s not in your native language! Now, imagine if you don’t even know how the process is and where to start! Well, guess what!? In this blog you will learn about that and so much more!
Let’s take a look at how you can make your application process a great experience. We will also tell you how you can prepare yourself by following the right steps to have a successful Recruiting Process.
How does the process work?
The Recruiting process at Sitel consists on a series of interviews and assessments that you need to go through, each one of them are different and they represent a new challenge every time you pass the previous one.
Through a series of interviews and computer based test we will evaluate your English level (grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and fluency), as well as your computer and some other skills that are required for the position for which you are applying.
How to start the process?
In order for you to start the process, you just need to set up an appointment with us. It is very simple and you have three different methods that you can use to make it faster:
- You can set an appointment by sending an Inbox to our Facebook or Instagram account with your full name, ID number, phone number and the position that you are applying for.
- You can come to our offices with your ID, updated resume and High School diploma. (In this case, you will be able to fill out the application form and after that we will give you an appointment so you can have your interview).
- You can send your resume to empleosnicaragua.sitel.com. (With this option you will have the opportunity to have an interview over the phone with one of our recruiters and according to the results they will be able to set the appointment for you).
Once you already know the date and time that you will have your interview, you just need to follow the next steps:
1. Prepare yourself for the interview: Make sure you do your research. Learning about the company and the position you are applying for is very important to be successful in your interviews. That way you will find out what the requirements are and you will be ready for the type of questions or assessments you may get.
2.Prepare your documents: Usually you may have an idea of what are the right documents you need to take to your process, to start, it is important that you prepare your resume, make sure that you add all of your job experiences, your studies and make sure you have updated all your personal information. Besides your Resume, you also need a copy of your ID, your High School diploma or College degree.
3.Manage your time: The recruitment process takes some time. It may take between 4 to 5 hours to complete and depending on the amount of people that we attend, you may not be able to finish the same day. That is why you need to make sure you come with flexibility or you let us know how your schedule is to help you finish on time.
4. Be ready for emergencies: We all have emergencies! That is why is important that in case you have an emergency and you can’t make it to your appointment you let us know through our social media accounts so we can reschedule your interview.
How long will it take your job offer to be confirmed?
Whenever you finish a process you are always scared about not receiving a call back, every single case is different, and that is the reason why we can’t give you a specific time frame to have an answer to your process.
Once you finish your interview process, your application will go through an internal selection process and once completed that process, the recruitment team will be getting in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know the about the results.
This method was created with the whole purpose of providing you a better and more organized experience during your application process and it’s very simple! So don’t think it twice! Apply at empleosnicaragua.sitel.com now and make this the beginning of your career path!