Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead the Marketing & Communications plans that position Sitel brand in the local market as the employer of choice by implementing a 360-marketing ecosystem using different avenues: ATL, BTL and TTL by adapting it to the local look & feel/reality by always following corporate standards.
- Planning and execution of Employment Branding activities such as: hiring events, career fairs, webinars or any other actions to identify qualified candidates. Increase the pool of candidates.
- Explores and implements other marketing and communications sources such as: alliances with Universities & Language Centers with the objective of increasing the pool of candidates.
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team in the implementation and execution of Global Marketing Projects to increase employee engagement, E-reputation, retention and hiring.
- Manage the marketing budget and reports back to the leadership team including specific metrics: ROI, fill rate, E-reputation etc…
- Manage & Directs relationships with vendor and suppliers. High negotiation and persuasion skills are a must.
- Monitors recruitment campaigns to generate LEADS for the local teams. Acts as a liaison between the local recruitment team and the social media planning and execution. Is up to date with recruitment needs such as: hiring plans, local recruitment initiatives, and local challenges. Enhances and optimize recruitment awareness using digital platforms. Communicates online recruitment initiatives to local markets. Participates in biweekly recruitment calls to communicate results obtained from social media.
- Communicates results and insights and suggest optimizations. Communicates results from insights such as: reach, engagement, community growth, impressions etc. Communicates results from Recruitment insights: Cost per lead (CPL), Cost per Candidate (CPC) and Cost per hired (CPH). Optimizes the ROI from active recruitment online campaigns on a monthly basis. Keeps track of pages optimization and create specific reports based on the local market needs.
- Participates in global initiatives such as: global marketing campaigns and special projects. Leads biweekly calls with the global marketing leaders to communicate results from the social media strategy. Acts as a negotiator with global marketing leaders to request: Budget, tools and trips to calibrate the team. Calibrates local POC’s with social media specifics.
- Provides proactive leadership to the team and daily goals that will maximize long-term success. Follows up on every single member and set action plans. Conducts monthly one on ones and sessions to grade performance and set up expectations. Approves Kronos & Vacations.
Education: Bachelor in marketing, business administration or related majors.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions. Marketing for call centers experience is a plus.
- Outstanding project management & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in both: English & Spanish
- Proactive, diligent and results oriented individual
- Capacity to communicate, understand each market’s needs and provide effective solutions.
- Creativity and Curiosity
- Passion for social media and excellent communication skills
- You have a team spirit and will make positive contributions to the team
- Ability to work without supervision & under tight deadlines
- Ability to lead a team and work under specific metrics & objectives
- High negotiation and persuasion skills. Ability to debate and have healthy discussions.
- Have the ability to find solutions in very challenging situations by partnering with other key departments.
- Have Advanced English level
- Ability to use MS Office Suite, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Provide new and innovative ideas to reinforce our Employment branding presence in the local market to attract new talent.
Travel Required: Availability to travel within or outside of the country in accordance to business needs.