Maintain the proper functioning of the storage, safekeeping and delivery of materials necessary for the proper functioning of the company.
- Carry out the daily review of the dispatch and income invoices that have been pending from the previous day.
- Coordinate with the assistants the dispatch of daily orders.
- Enter daily inputs and outputs of products in the systems.
- Make the distributions of the product through trucks and ensure that the returns are completed.
- Review product inventory daily to report product shortages or excesses to the Procurement department.
- Supervise that the product rotation is carried out and maintain the current inventory.
- Enter product changes or returns in the system and pass the information to the Costs and Inventory department.
- Prepare the organization and cleaning plan of the warehouse, with the participation of the team and departments involved.
- Responsible for the supervision and development of the team in charge.
- Issue weekly and monthly reports of product movements as well as carry out the monthly count of the physical inventory.
- Coordinate with the Procurement department, new orders and schedule the new inventory material entry.
- Prepare reports of inventory controls, inputs and outputs of product.
- Assist warehouse colleagues in the event of an employee replacement or due to the increase of the workload.
- Carry out training for new members of the team.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or similar.
2-4 years of experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of warehouse and storage systems is essential.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Leadership to lead the team assigned.
- Good at working with numbers.
- Knowledge of Cost management and Logistics.
Language Requirement: Intermediate – Advanced English