The Director of Inside Sales is responsible for overseeing and supporting an international Inside Sales team while partnering with Marketing, Sales and Demand Generation teams to deliver revenue to the business. He/she will lead an inside sales team tasked with: driving Sitel’s qualified opportunity pipeline; improving productivity; managing and growing a team of inside sales representatives, focusing on sales development and execution; sales productivity; training and mentorship of sales personnel and sales performance analysis; and keen interest in marketing and demand generation programs.
- Directly supervise Inside Sales Representatives within the Americas region.
- Partner with external Demand Generation vendors, collaborating with the vendor on messaging, campaigns, cadences, and allocations and tracking KPIs to drive success.
- Effectively lead a high-performing team to deliver on qualified lead goals while partnering with an executive sales team in business development and joint ownership mindset.
- Hire, train and continuously coach the team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota using company content, a robust marketing and sales technology stack and a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Own the sales funnel and associated qualified lead goals and supporting KPIs.
- Continually coach and mentor the sales team in use of sales automation and market intelligence tools to maximize sales productivity and customer engagement.
- Responsible for keeping demand generation, sales and other teams informed of all sales related activity, market trends, business intelligence and activity around targeted industries.
- Maintain close alignment with marketing teams to effectively follow up on inbound leads and MQLs through ABM and other campaign programs.
Bachelor’s degree required in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Business Studies, Communications, etc. Master’s degree a plus.
Minimum 5-7 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leader in managing a highly dynamic, developing inside sales team; demonstrated ability to manage performance and growth while ramping to meet organizational needs.
- Experience working within the BPO industry strongly preferred.
- Must have exceeded quota expectations, consistently closing 100%+ of goals.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, RingLead, Hubspot, ABM tools or similar products.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with an international team.
- Strong leadership style and ability to prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference.