To provide effective support to all levels of the organization. Cross-trains in other HR functions to gain understanding and enhance knowledge of HR disciplines. Maintain staffing levels in a telecommunications environment and participates in the new hire orientation and induction process.; serves as support to for HRIS Administrators; supports all other tactical activities when needed to ensure team success; maintains confidentiality of all HR and employee data; completes personnel file administration; may assist with associate information requests related to HR programs; ensures internal customer service and support; and advances personal knowledge of our business operations. Participates in the recruiting and employment functions such as pre-employment testing, screening and job fairs, and may provide support for a broad range of HR responsibilities.
· Maintain internal customer service, supporting all associates within site.
- Functions as advisor to Managers and Supervisors in the creation and implementation of Developmental strategies.
- Partners with Operations and Functional teams Leaders to maintain healthy levels of attrition, absenteeism and performance.
- Take positive action in response to associate’s performance feedback, coaching tips and quality monitoring sessions.
- Maintain flexibility and a state of readiness in regards to staffing and scheduling to comply with client’s requirements.
· Support events designed to enhance the internal customer experience. Supports Corporate Service Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Supports in developing community activities and company events.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all service tasks and programs.
- In regards to compliance, takes personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies.
· Learn, adhere to and support compliance with all policies and procedures in a positive, professional manner.· Actively engages in informative initiatives to reinforce HR related processes with all employees.· Recruit, screen, and assess staff and call center candidates when required. Maintain and document candidate communication.· Prepare approved candidate documentation package for hiring, contract documents and lead welcome orientation.· Input and update information in system, supports HRIS Administration and employment recordkeeping/files ensuring compliance, data integrity and information security, and may support general administrative duties.
- Cross-trains to support HR team in delivery of overall responsibilities.
· Perform require office jobs and other duties as required.
- High School and College education required.
- At least 1-year experience in Human Resources, customer service, or related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, and employee relations.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable to change, and thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task maintaining the quality of results.
- Maintains a Professional image and appearance.
- Basic working knowledge of general office equipment and administrative practices.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and customer service driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft office programs. Advanced Excel is a plus.