Reporting to: Head Core Solutions & Bid Management
Sitel is looking for a talented Bid Management Analyst to join our sales support team. You’ll join an energized and cohesive team dedicated to winning new business by composing creative and professional proposals and sales materials for prospective clients and current clients.
As a member of the Bid Management team, you will work hand-in-hand with other members of the ‘Sales Opportunity Win Team’ on multiple new business development proposals, such as RFPs, proactive pitches, presentations, site visit coordination, and client information surveys. The job of coordinating the sales effort is end-to-end, in support of the Business Development Director, from the time a sales opportunity is at the stage of proposal, to the final decision result. You’ll interface with all areas of the company in this role.
- Support the Sales Lead by coordinating all aspects of the proposal process, including determining assignments for proposal input, connecting with experts and teams required for the most compelling proposal, and ensuring that our response is compliant and deadlines are met.
- Assist in team processes to keep proposal content updated and to compose content for new services, products, locations and capabilities.
- Prepare global sales and site visit presentations, eliciting input from multiple presenters.
- Schedule and lead sales opportunity win team calls where strategy and differentiation are determined.
- Write and submit RFI and RFP responses on time without exception.
- Develop ongoing, positive relationships across the organization, making it clear and simple for stakeholders to deliver information to support the proposal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or an appropriate field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales proposal writing; BPO industry a plus
- C-1 or higher level English; strong business writing skills
- Proposal writing, RFP response writing, sales collateral
- Proficiency in preparation of presentations, style, formatting, and associated applications (PPT, Word, Adobe)
- Internal relationship building skills
- Clear comprehension of RFP documentation received
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Knowledge of contact center industry preferred
- Ability to align our messaging and services value with the prospect’s business objectives and challenges
Travel: Not Required.